There's no denying it, women love a great smile.
Think about it. When was the last time you saw a Super Model on the arm of a man with no teeth? Yeah, that's what I thought. And a nice, healthy, bright smile can help attract women like bees to honey.
Here's 10 simple tips to keeping your smile looking swell.
- Use a toothbrush with soft bristles
- Replace toothbrush at least four (4) times a year
- Use toothpaste containing fluoride
- Floss at least once a day
- Hold toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gum-line
- Brush using small circular motions
- Brush your tongue
- Periodically test for plaque (after bushing) using disclosing tablets
- Have regular dental check-ups
- Have your teeth cleaned twice-yearly
"Tips for teeth Prevention is the best Rx"
Tedd Mitchell, M.D